Hi guys😃 Wasn’t sure what to say. Here’s 20 Fun Facts about me, in NO Particular order..
- I am 20 years old (Once, A Lecturer took one look me and said, “What are you, 14? I thought you were someone’s teenager! I thought it was hilarious😭 But it’s something to remember.
- I’m a Christ follower and it’s truly by his GRACE I am where I am.🌿
- Definitely Sweatshirts and hoodies type of girl.(possibly greatest of clothing known to man)
- My lipstick obsession is a tad bit out of control…and still growing.
- I’m a dog person.(this doesn’t mean that I don’t like cats)
- I LOVE books. A lot. Rumour has it that I used to sit in the corner and read books instead of playing with toys as a toddler (Dictionaries, phone books,….if it can be read, I will read it.
- I’m quite partial to dance. Cannot for the life do hip-hop. (I’ve tried, it was ugly and no one needs ever speak of it again.
- I’m a Perfectionist and my own worst critic.
- Love Pastry. Really love it. Like, it’s a problem.
- Ice-cream sandwiches are Lit!!!
- My favorite store was Woolworths until I was introduced to Typo (I almost, always died from happiness)
- I LOVE food shopping (more than clothes shopping, honestly)
- Valpre bottled water is my favourite drink. I don’t care what you say. It taste beter than tap water.😀
- Don’t do cinemas with me. Unless you’re prepared to sit through 2 hours of embarrassingly loud tears and or laughter.😉 I have lots of feels.
- Spent my entire summer holidays as a teenager writing short-stories. (there may have been attempts at accompanying scripts….) pretty sure that’s why my social skills are lacking now.
- I am extremely fussy with texting. I don’t like it when people text with short form words like ‘u’ instead of YOU …it just annoys me😆)
- My friends say I have very unusual preferences for TV shows…when I clearly don’t *sigh*
- I love Mondays😊 (contrary to the majority of malancholic Monday’s)
- My friends call me ‘warm and fuzzy’. (And I’m wearing it with pride)
- Third(3rd) year Law student. Put this last because I’ve realised that degrees and careers don’t define you. (trophies and certificates collect dust) What matters is love and kindness we share with others. That’s the stuff that lasts.
Blessings and Love…..