See yourself as God sees you – as a winner and an overcomer. You can run your own race and be an individual.
True beauty is more than skin deep. “The unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit…is so precious to God” (1 Peter 3:4).
Celebrate you as a person that is made in God’s image. It affirms to you all that your life can be. Be the best that you can be, then you can feel good about yourself.
Learn to to be happy with who God made you to be. What you believe has a much greater impact on your life than what anybody else believes.
- For lovely eyes…Always look at the good side of other people. (Phil.2:4)
- For tender lips…Speak only kind words towards others. (Col.4.6)
- For a charming face…Always smile with a happy heart. (Prov.15.13)
- For graceful arms…Reach out with compassion to those in need. (Rom.9.15)
- For beautiful feet…Always walk with God. (Gen.6:9)